Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Caving into social media

seeing this picture makes me smile every time 
So I have caved in, I have gotten a tumblr...another blog! I am still trying to figure out how to use it, but by Christmas break I will have perfected it! I promise!

It is so important to be plugged into so many social medias. So I decided to get plugged into another one. Apparently it is a good thing to get plugged into. I am going to try my best to keep up with everything I have and school, haha!

I titled it, "it's the small things in life," because I believe that the small things make everyone happy and happiness is the best thing and a key to a good life. Kinda cheesy, but really! So I feel like by having this tumblr it is positive and will be happy! Who couldn't enjoy a mix of happy things and dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment