|My boyfriend's manly colored masterpiece|
Best date/girl's night idea! (my boyfriend thought this project was so fun!) This could even be a birthday party idea. Or maybe just because. You don't need a reason to craft! Seriously, it is so fun and super easy to do! It takes as little or as much time as you want it to take! It took me about 30 minutes to perfect my canvas just the way I wanted it too. I could have easily finished it quicker or even taken my time. There is no way you can mess this art project up. You only need a few simple things and to follow a few simple steps!
Crayons (We used 120 crayons for about 2 canvases)
Hot glue gun
|My girly colored masterpiece|
- Set up the crayons at the top of the canvas they way you would like it
- Hot glue the crayons to the top edge of the canvas
- Once they are hot glued down, turn your blow dryer on high heat and watch the crayons melt their colors down the canvas
- Tilt the canvas to have your colors run down the way you'd like them to (even use the blow dryer to help)
- Once you have it the way you like, you need to let it dry for a few minutes and it is ready to hang!
The nice thing about this project is that even if the next day you don't like the way the colors ran down the canvas, you can always plug the hair dryer back in and blow the colors they way you like them. This project can never be messed up! It is impossible and always looks good! Enjoy this fun and easy project!