Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Spaghetti Not-So-Formal

WANTED: Baylor students, faculty or Waco citizens who loves to have get a great deal on delicious food, love to have a good time, and like to dress it down. If you fit the description above, then you should attend "Spaghetti Not-So-Formal" hosted by Baylor's Delta Delta Delta and Alpha Tau Omega.



This advancer for "Spaghetti Not-So-Formal" was so fun to write, because I am a member of Tri Delta. Being a member, I get to participate and serve food and eat some yummy Italian food. It was easy to interview someone, since I am a member. It was just like a casual conversation between Meg and I. But I did find it hard to start the advancer. I think it was hard to start it because it was really short and blunt. But once I got writing, it all came naturally. So, if you are reading my blog, this is a personal invite, from me to come to "Spaghetti Not-So-Formal," from 5:00 to 7:30 on the 9th in Cashion 510 on the Baylor University Campus. So come, because it benefits St. Jude!

No comments:

Post a Comment